Legal Questions and Answers

Get free proposals from vetted lawyers in our marketplace.

No upfront payment required. Pay only if you hire.


Contractual Agreement


Asked on Aug 17, 2021

I am being harassed by a vendor for the balance due for product that i have not received yet. Can i take them to court?

After receiving the incorrect product, the vendor presented me with a fake contract with my signature copy pasted on it to tell me I i agreed on the replacement product for my order. They claim they had a second meeting with me and this new contract was signed but that never happened.

1 Attorney answer




Answered 349 days ago

Donya G.

ContractsCounsel verified

Business Lawyer
Licensed in Connecticut, New York
Free Consultation

I would suggest hiring an attorney in your jurisdiction to send a cease and desist letter to the vendor or have them simply call the vendor nd tell them to stop harassing you. For a cease and desist to have the effect that matters, it should be from a licensed attorney in that state who can file any case in court if the matter is not addressed or continues to happen. I am an attorney licensed in New York and Connecticut. There are numerous attorneys on this website from other states. If you would like me to assist, please contact me through the site or post your jobs for another attorney. All the best Donya Gordon

Meet some lawyers on our platform

Namrita N.

13 projects on CC
View Profile

Benjamin W.

40 projects on CC
View Profile

Michael M.

2 projects on CC
View Profile

Zachary J.

34 projects on CC
View Profile