Legal Questions and Answers

Get free proposals from vetted lawyers in our marketplace.

No upfront payment required. Pay only if you hire.

Real Estate

Real Property Purchase Agreement


Asked on Jun 18, 2022

quitclaim from deed

i have frienen is on my deed so he wants quit from deed how much charge

1 Attorney answer


Real Estate


Answered 69 days ago

Michael T.

ContractsCounsel verified

Business Lawyer
Licensed in District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia
Free Consultation

Generally speaking, getting your friend "off the title" just needs a deed granting you his interest in the property. A real estate lawyer could prepare such a deed for only a few hundred dollars. But that does not include having a title examination done, and it doesn't include the recordation cost (the deed needs to be recorded in the local land records, and the cost varies).

Meet some lawyers on our platform

Namrita N.

13 projects on CC
View Profile

Richard N.

76 projects on CC
View Profile

Tabetha H.

10 projects on CC
View Profile

Tina R.

14 projects on CC
View Profile