Legal Questions and Answers

Get free proposals from vetted lawyers in our marketplace.

No upfront payment required. Pay only if you hire.


Bank Account Agreement

New York

Asked on Jun 20, 2022

I have money in new york bank i want to withdraw or transfer in my country Philippines

Im in philippine now what kind of documents i need to prepare

1 Attorney answer



New York

Answered 75 days ago

Jane C.

ContractsCounsel verified

Business Lawyer
Licensed in Connecticut, District of Columbia, New York
Free Consultation

Please contact the bank in New York and ask what documents you need. Also, speak with the bank that you will be depositing funds with in the Philippines. Please note tax filings and tax may be due in the United States. Please consult a tax attorney and your accountant.

Meet some lawyers on our platform

Gregory B.

52 projects on CC
View Profile

Michael K.

58 projects on CC
View Profile

Christopher M.

12 projects on CC
View Profile

Brad H.

8 projects on CC
View Profile