Legal Questions and Answers

Get free proposals from vetted lawyers in our marketplace.

No upfront payment required. Pay only if you hire.

Real Estate

Mortgage Agreement


Asked on Oct 14, 2021

How to file a lawsuit in MN for illegal foreclosure

Our house was illegally foreclosed on by Wells Fargo and Freddie Mac. I don't know how to go about fighting this foreclosure and am now facing an evictions summons

1 Attorney answer


Real Estate


Answered 347 days ago

Jaren J.

ContractsCounsel verified

Business Lawyer
Licensed in Minnesota
Free Consultation

Here are a couple MN law firms that work in this area: Burns Hanson Law Firm 952-232-5991. Fields Law Firm 612-370-1511

Meet some lawyers on our platform

Anand A.

10 projects on CC
View Profile

Bruce B.

19 projects on CC
View Profile

Max M.

104 projects on CC
View Profile

George L.

1 project on CC
View Profile