Legal Questions and Answers

Get free proposals from vetted lawyers in our marketplace.

No upfront payment required. Pay only if you hire.

Real Estate

Deed of Reconveyance


Asked on Dec 10, 2021

Can you add someone to title deeds?

I am 92+ years old and would like to add my son’s name to my condo deed. We have the paperwork done and notorized. What’s next?

1 Attorney answer


Real Estate


Answered 285 days ago

Jaren J.

ContractsCounsel verified

Business Lawyer
Licensed in Minnesota
Free Consultation

You need to file it with the county recorder or registrar and pay the recording fees. You can take it in to the county to file (if the desk is open . . call ahead) or give it to a title company to record (and pay their service fee).

Meet some lawyers on our platform

Michael M.

4 projects on CC
View Profile

George L.

1 project on CC
View Profile

Kristen R.

27 projects on CC
View Profile

Sunnita B.

15 projects on CC
View Profile