Legal Questions and Answers

Get free proposals from vetted lawyers in our marketplace.

No upfront payment required. Pay only if you hire.


Contract Amendment

New York

Asked on Dec 18, 2021

I need a lawyer to take over a case from the lawyer that filed it. She has become very ill and can't finish the case

Breach of Contract & Defamation case has been filed. Defendants have been served and replied with a countersuit. Current Lawyer has become very ill from Covid and can no longer see the case to the end. She will help with all proof and documentation. Case is filed in Chenango County Supreme Court in Chenango County NY. Local lawyers do not do this type of case. No court date has been set yet. Case was filed 9/30/21

1 Attorney answer



New York

Answered 248 days ago

Jane C.

ContractsCounsel verified

Business Lawyer
Licensed in Connecticut, District of Columbia, New York
Free Consultation

Many lawyers on Contracts Counsel can handle this case, including my firm.

Meet some lawyers on our platform

Gregory F.

2 projects on CC
View Profile

Christopher M.

10 projects on CC
View Profile

Michael M.

7 projects on CC
View Profile

Max M.

105 projects on CC
View Profile