Legal Questions and Answers

Get free proposals from vetted lawyers in our marketplace.

No upfront payment required. Pay only if you hire.


Mortgage Loan Agreement


Asked on Mar 2, 2022

Need a letter stating that loan is closed to sell house

Took out home equity loan in 2007 with Morgan Stanley fell into hard times and couldn’t finish paying it now I’m trying to take care of it because I’m trying to sell the house

1 Attorney answer




Answered 201 days ago

David H.

ContractsCounsel verified

Business Lawyer
Licensed in Michigan
Free Consultation

Hello, my name is David. I am a licensed attorney in Michigan. Was the loan discharged or was the house foreclosed on? They should have sent a letter. However I think I can help find the right group in the bank and get a letter explaining what happened. You may also want to look at your credit they may have the phone number and information there so you can reach out to Morgan Stanley. This is something I can help you with that would take a couple of hours, but I can't be certain until I look into it a little bit more & gather more information from you. Thank you for the opportunity to respond to your question. Attorney Dave.

Meet some lawyers on our platform

Michael K.

58 projects on CC
View Profile

Christopher M.

12 projects on CC
View Profile

John P.

7 projects on CC
View Profile

Brad H.

8 projects on CC
View Profile