Legal Questions and Answers

Get free proposals from vetted lawyers in our marketplace.

No upfront payment required. Pay only if you hire.

Property Damage

Property Transfer Agreement

South Carolina

Asked on Apr 5, 2022

I would like to have a phone call conversation with the lawyer

The storage facility sold my storage unit without proper notification me about the auction.

1 Attorney answer


Property Damage

South Carolina

Answered 181 days ago

Jane C.

ContractsCounsel verified

Business Lawyer
Licensed in Connecticut, District of Columbia, New York
Free Consultation

You can find a South Carolina licensed attorney to assist you with this matter.

Meet some lawyers on our platform

Anand A.

11 projects on CC
View Profile

Michael K.

58 projects on CC
View Profile

Christopher M.

12 projects on CC
View Profile

Brad H.

8 projects on CC
View Profile