How much does it cost to prepare & file a Warranty Deed in Pennsylvania? Below are summary details about a user that needed to prepare & file a
This cost data comes directly from ContractsCounsel's online marketplace.
The user received 2 bids to prepare & file the Warranty Deed at a pricing range of $400 - $450 on a flat fee.
The data includes project specifications and Warranty Deed pricing.
To review more pricing data, visit Warranty Deed pricing.
I have tons of Original lwarranty deeds from the 1890s and early 1920 and I don’t know what to do with them
Answered Mar 3, 2021
Here are the steps you need to take to accomplish finding an attorney to assist you with this project:
1. Post the job you need to get accomplished – for example “ I am looking for a Florida attorney to advise me on what I can do with the original warranty deeds I have in my possession“
2. Once posted, attorneys on the website that are interested and qualified will respond to your posting
3. Choose an attorney/s based upon their qualifications and cover letter to have a quick call so that you can decide who you would like to hire.
4. After talking with attorneys, choose who you will decide to proceed with. Remember to discuss the total cost of the project as well as how long it will take to be completed, and when payments will be made.
5. Once you have decided who to hire, click “HIRE” and that attorney will now be hired by you