Review Purchase Agreement in Texas for Software & IT Services Business
How much does it cost to review a Purchase Agreement in Texas? Below are summary details about a user that needed to review a
in Texas for Software & IT Services Business.
This cost data comes directly from ContractsCounsel's online marketplace.
The user received 5 bids to review the Purchase Agreement at a pricing range of $700 - $2500 on a flat fee.
The data includes project specifications and Purchase Agreement pricing.
To review more pricing data, visit Purchase Agreement pricing.
Purchased monitor Camera From Lorex technologhy.com valued $1,200 , only delivered 6 out of 10 Camera , usung credit card , happened A month Shi , now payment in pending , It dosen’t stay long , can We Dispute It ?
Website purchased From LorexTechlologhy.com
Usung credit card , send to Address in Philadrlphia PA
Answered Mar 3, 2021
Yes you can dispute this. Have you contacted the company and notified your credit card company?
seller is a divorced man whose ex lives across street. She turned him in for not permitting a deck. Court applied restraining orders on both. seller had plans drawn and submitted but pandemic hit, He is in financial crisis and has a buyer for home whose bank has agreed to lend . seller has paid all violation fees but county is slow in helping him. he is evacuated from Caldor fire with his other home. Seller needs to due a subordination and let sale happen while county reviews his plans and inspects. Is there anything else he can do? California ..e
code violation paid in full but County is not open and working from home. have not been able to handle this issue in timely manner has been 2 1/2 yrs since first submitted drawings . he is not permitted to go in the area due to a nasty divorce and wife living across street..he also is diabetic and has been hospitalized and needs medicine not covered by insurance
Answered Mar 3, 2021
You will need an attorney to advise you, as such, you will need to post your project on the website
Here are the steps you need to take to accomplish this
1. Post the job you need to get accomplished – for example “ I am looking for a California attorney to assist me in the sale of my property and to help me get the county to approve the sale -------------“
2. Once posted, attorneys on the website that are interested and qualified will respond to your posting
3. Choose an attorney/s based upon their qualifications and cover letter to have a quick call so that you can decide who you would like to hire.
4. After talking with attorneys, choose who you will decide to proceed with. Remember to discuss the cost of the project as well as how long it will take to be completed as well as when payments will be made.
5. Once you have decided who to hire, click “HIRE” and that attorney will now be hired by you.
Donya Gordon, Esq.