Legal Questions and Answers

Get free proposals from vetted lawyers in our marketplace.

No upfront payment required. Pay only if you hire.

Real Estate

Real Estate Sale Agreement


Asked on May 21, 2022

Create contract agreement with two parties that will upheld in court of law later if needed

I take my share of 50% profit of the sale of property and move out But Keeping the property under my name for two years other pay all expenses and monthly mortgage and all other financial responsibilities of the property for two yrs and Property sale after two yrs if the other party can’t get pre oprove to buy the property…

1 Attorney answer


Real Estate


Answered 122 days ago

Jane C.

ContractsCounsel verified

Business Lawyer
Licensed in Connecticut, District of Columbia, New York
Free Consultation

I suggest you consult with an attorney.

Meet some lawyers on our platform

Jeremiah C.

37 projects on CC
View Profile

George L.

1 project on CC
View Profile

Anand A.

9 projects on CC
View Profile

Richard N.

76 projects on CC
View Profile