Legal Questions and Answers

Get free proposals from vetted lawyers in our marketplace.

No upfront payment required. Pay only if you hire.


Construction Contract


Asked on Sep 20, 2021

Do you work for a commission of what is recovered?

We purchased a home with an enclosed sun room. This room was not permitted and is not up to code, therefor has to be torn down and rebuilt at a cost of $25,000. I feel this should have been disclosed by the seller and home inspector we hired. Do we have any recourse?

1 Attorney answer




Answered 365 days ago

Donya G.

ContractsCounsel verified

Business Lawyer
Licensed in Connecticut, New York
Free Consultation

Hello, This is possible. As a reminder, each attorney on the website works independently and may or may choose to work on commission. In order to inquire whether an attorney will want to work on commission, you will need to post the job on the website, with a likely title like " looking for an attorney to discuss home improvement cost to work on commission based on results". Once the interested attorneys respond, you can then speak with them in determining how to proceed. Donya Gordon, Esq.

Meet some lawyers on our platform

Jeremiah C.

37 projects on CC
View Profile

Benjamin W.

40 projects on CC
View Profile

Anand A.

8 projects on CC
View Profile

Sunnita B.

15 projects on CC
View Profile